Political Analysis Unit
Created in 2014, the NAP features a team of political scientists dedicated to the monitoring of political triggers in Brazil and countries of interest.
The team maintains a database and develops analysis on various political topics, with the goal of understanding their impact on the market.
- Congressional Support to the Executive Branch
- Political parties and coalitions
- Interactions among federal entities
- Elections: topics, trends and research
- Allocation and passing of budgets
- Lobbies and pressure groups
- Related academic production